Funny funeral things/stories

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
My cousin passed away and his funeral was Monday. I was ask to be a pall bearer. His daughter ask us to come eat lunch at the church before the funeral. I walk up to get my wife a piece of pound cake and one of my cousins is getting a piece of pie. He says "this is my favorite pie" I say what kind is it? He says "I don't know". 5 minutes later one of my other cousins (older gentleman with short term memory loss) sits down beside me and ask me how old I am, I say 40. He ask do you work? I say yes I am a machinist. He says how long you been working there? I say a little over 20 years. He gets loud and says "20 years???? they should be paying you......at least.......$18 an hour". I say they should (not knowing what was going to be said next) his wife walks up and he looks at her and says "this guy works at a machine shop and they don't even pay him". What do you say to a guy who does this? I started laughing and excused myself.

rg3whitelbz

Jan 19, 2013
Maryland
Between 18 and 20 when I was an assistant, I probably would've worked for free. Between no stress, learning, and just having a good time. :truestory: