LB7: Fuel temp sensor question

JCase02LB7

Jul 23, 2015
Got a 02 Chevy lb7 with edge programmer and always throwing codes, tcm and fuel temp sensor, always delete them and never worry about it, well couple months ago when it was still cold I noticed my truck wouldn't go over 10K on the desfrp, and frp, both at 10.1, thought was gelling so replaced both filters and still nothing, cleared codes and noticed another code about fuel pressure, but can't remember what dtc number was, anyway took my maf, and map sensors out and cleaned them with maf cleaner and been running fine since. Today noticed codes were back, two tcm related and another fuel since temp, driving 4 hrs on vacation in a week and don't want another problem, think these codes are just flukes or is that fuel temp sensor gonna send my truck in limp mode again, I mean haven't checked codes in a while don't know how long it's been in computer and trucks been driving great. Any one else had this issue?

JCase02LB7

Jul 23, 2015
Yeah I should mention I have an airdog lift pump and deleted stock filter, so that's why I was wondering if that code would have to do with that? Just fluky? It's thrown the code since I owned the truck

JCase02LB7

Jul 23, 2015
Saw people mention that they had same problem and replaced fuel temp sensor but didn't seem like my problem, but I didn't know for sure, just no spraying the cleaner in maf sensor cleaned it up before but never threw a maf sensor just something about fuel pressure and I wish I could remember the code number

JCase02LB7

Jul 23, 2015
Just trying to get an idea if anyone else had problem with there desfrp not getting above 10 and what they found was issue, and if those fuel temp and tcm codes are just cause of deletes and programmer throwing fluky codes