For sale. LMM LBZ and LLY parts

hhh217

Oct 17, 2010
I am selling a complete LMM engine. Fully complete minus the engine wire harness and turbo. Engine was pulled do to a broken crank and replaced with a complete lbz drop in so nothing was removed but harness and I and keeping the turbo. The crank must have broken towards the rear of the engine. There is no play in it but you can turn the fly wheel a touch one way and back the other. I will get pics but it is a cleaner looking engine from the north east. It was pulled with 160k on it. Looking for $1000.

LBZ gpcm, ecm, tcm,engine and truck side harness. I still have the customers donor truck so if you need anything else I could ask if he wanted to sell it.

LLY. I have a bunch of LLY part left from a black swap. Full rotating LLY block with number 7 piston crack and scored the block. 1 good cylinder head. Cp3, injectors and all fuel lines. Pretty much everything else that makes it a complete engine. Ecm Tcm ficm and both truck and engine harness. Truck side harness still has fuse block and looks like it has all other harness that plug into it also. The engine side harness has a few broke connectors so I am not sure it would be useable for most. S&B turbo inlet elbow for $120 shipped. Intake cross bridge with elbow and pipe to drop down over alternator. It came with the engine so I dont know the brand but fits the lly intake runners $300 shipped.

Pics to come, running low on time and wanted to get the ads up. Big parts are local pickup at 18431 PA. Smaller parts I could ship.

hhh217

Oct 17, 2010
The customer this all came from still has the high pressure lines to the injectors. If you make an offer I can ask him if he would ship them out. He is about 2.5 hours from me.

ku 808

Sep 6, 2010
I am selling a complete LMM engine. Fully complete minus the engine wire harness and turbo. Engine was pulled do to a broken crank and replaced with a complete lbz drop in so nothing was removed but harness and I and keeping the turbo. The crank must have broken towards the rear of the engine. There is no play in it but you can turn the fly wheel a touch one way and back the other. I will get pics but it is a cleaner looking engine from the north east. It was pulled with 160k on it. Looking for $1000.

LBZ gpcm, ecm, tcm,engine and truck side harness. I still have the customers donor truck so if you need anything else I could ask if he wanted to sell it.

LLY. I have a bunch of LLY part left from a black swap. Full rotating LLY block with number 7 piston crack and scored the block. 1 good cylinder head. Cp3, injectors and all fuel lines. Pretty much everything else that makes it a complete engine. Ecm Tcm ficm and both truck and engine harness. Truck side harness still has fuse block and looks like it has all other harness that plug into it also. The engine side harness has a few broke connectors so I am not sure it would be useable for most. S&B turbo inlet elbow for $120 shipped. Intake cross bridge with elbow and pipe to drop down over alternator. It came with the engine so I dont know the brand but fits the lly intake runners $300 shipped.

Pics to come, running low on time and wanted to get the ads up. Big parts are local pickup at 18431 PA. Smaller parts I could ship.
you still have Y bridge and piping?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)