First pull = New addiction

c2500dmax

God Is Good M.M.
Jun 6, 2010
nc
My cousins pulled for the first time this weekend in Boonville, NC.
Thought i would share, trucks a 04 LB7...EFI live, Exergy Sportsman's, Air dawg, 5inch exhaust.
We pulled the T-bolts out and hammered down, had a great time brought home 3rd place in work stock.

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
Nice job. Now I can go watch somebody I know pull. When the Draughn boys quit I quit going. That is a lot of fun. I loved the two times I pulled, but I saw that I couldn't afford it nor had the time to go. Let me know when the next one comes around.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Pulling IS fun.

The only thing I didnt like about it was the fact that there's no way to "practice" like drag racing. You're either good at reading a track or you arent. I fell into the latter category.

c2500dmax

God Is Good M.M.
Jun 6, 2010
nc
Nice job. Now I can go watch somebody I know pull. When the Draughn boys quit I quit going. That is a lot of fun. I loved the two times I pulled, but I saw that I couldn't afford it nor had the time to go. Let me know when the next one comes around.

Will do Brent. You about to wrap that c10 up?

Budneeds2beers

Aka Mike Honcho....
Aug 25, 2016
Cali
Never been but ive always wanted to go. Watch alot of pulls on YouTube. To bad they dont do it in socal id be there with a bucket of beer and a grin from ear to ear!