First Aid Kit - must have tool

citadel

Jan 2, 2008
TN
Been working on the truck for a while, and smashed my hand putting in a new intercooler. Didn't like how that felt, so I pulled it out real quick. Caught the back of my hand on a bracket and tore a hole in the hand leather. I could see my tendon through the hole. Anyhow, had a good first aid kit hanging on the wall. Wrapped it up with gauze and tape and a few stitches later, back to work. So long story short, just thinking how important a first aid kit could be in everyone's garage.

duramaxnate

Professional Amateur
Feb 18, 2014
Norco, CA
www.mcfooracing.com
I sliced my nose open on a spring clamp for the rad hose on the engine side, was lucky enough to have super glue and butterfly bandages to seal it up. I always have that and a fire extinguisher in the shop and in the pit boxes. Never know when a serious situation will arise.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Lol, that's not funny.

They don't keep emergency contacts and addresses posted? People get fired for that where I work.
That's oil field work for you.

When I use to demo houses I did 2 a day and never knew where the closest clinic was. Glade this was broght up though as I just started new project and haven't look up a clinic yet. I do think I know the closest one though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk