Finally - Yuengling

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I finally got to have my first Yuengling beer a couple weeks ago!!! I have to say, it lived up to it's hype!! Definitely on the short list of my favs!!!

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
I think I'm the only one on the planet that hates it. No mater how many different times I try to drink it, it just tastes bad to me for some reason.

I even had free Yuengling on tap at a Pen's game once and couldn't choke it down. Had to go with the free IC instead.:eek:

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH
I still have to pick up a case or two every time I am in PA as we still can't get it here in Ohio, 70 miles from the PA line....:mad:

Diesel Pilot

I even had free Yuengling on tap at a Pen's game once and couldn't choke it down. Had to go with the free IC instead.

Well, that explains the issue. If you have been drinking IC for any period of time, your tastebuds are shot....:spit:

It took me living in Pgh for ten years before I could stomach an Iron....;)

03maxpower

Jan 20, 2009
somerset, pa
I think I'm the only one on the planet that hates it. No mater how many different times I try to drink it, it just tastes bad to me for some reason.

I even had free Yuengling on tap at a Pen's game once and couldn't choke it down. Had to go with the free IC instead.:eek:

that would be two of us i cant stomach it either

JOHNBOY

< Rocking the Big Single!
Aug 30, 2006
Saegertown, Pa
Yuengling makes some very good beers. I dont like them all but them make some I really do. If you like a dark beer the Porter is for you. I really like it. A frosty mug, a bowl of Hanovers Sour Dough Pretzels(http://www.snydersofhanover.com/Products/Cid/2/Prid/242/), and Steelers game.

I also enjoy the Lager and the Black and Tan. I dont care for the Light Lager.

Diesel Pilot. The only time IC is worth drinking is when it is free!:D

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
I've been all over the place and it seems to be hit and miss. They have it on tap and in bottles and cans here in NC; IIRC they had it in Yuma, Arizona when I was there; but as has been pointed out they don't have it one state west in Ohio. I also don't care for the light lager but it still beats most other light beers.

superpro56

Aug 6, 2009
Michigan
I still have to pick up a case or two every time I am in PA as we still can't get it here in Ohio, 70 miles from the PA line....:mad:

Thats funny, the first time I had it, my buddy from Lima had picked some up from the corner store. Must of gotten ordered by word of mouth :)

Last edited: