Fastest single VGT

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I'm going go ahead a derail the shit out of this then!!! I'm hoping to get myself down to Mike's time range with my truck in two weeks at his event with my vgt/triples and a single pump on a Limitless Allison at 6K lbs! That's supposedly three things that aren't going to work to go fast but we shall see!:D

In your 2wd truck?

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
In your 2wd truck?

Correct sir! White Lightning is getting a little love before I move on to my newest project for going fast!:thumb:

On Edit-Just got to drive it for the first time with the new Limitless Allison trany from Evan, OMG!!! Evan is my hero for the month, maybe even the year! This truck has never felt so good, thank you Evan for building my trany and the question now becomes...How far into the 9's will it actually go now??? Stay tuned!!!

Last edited:

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
Bumping this back up. I bought levis truck.....my plan is to get it back here to maryland, dropping 200s in it, having mark retune it and my 30x14 hoosiers and have every intention of making a 10 second pass on the 68. This east coast air seems to help trucks run a little better :D

Last edited: