Fall track day

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
Looking at getting a group of guys together for a Sunday in October.

National trails raceway
2650 national rd sw
Hebron, oh 43025

Looking at Sunday October 21

Gates will open at 11 and it’s over at 4:00. This is test and tune only. We don’t have to stay that long obviously especially if we are doing dinner.

We will follow this up with dinner at roosters in Newark afterwards.

Roosters
1414 n 21st street
Newark, oh 43055

Let’s see what we can get together. This is all weather permitting also. This is late season and the only options that they have for a Sunday unfortunately

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
If the wife's work schedule is open and I don't have to baby sit, I'll do my best to make it.
I can't stand when I have both our kids and my wife is working and people say "she got you baby sitting?". I say nope, it's called being a dad. If I were baby sitting I'd be getting paid :hug:

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Oh, I don't have to baby sit, I GET to baby sit :roflmao:

I'd agree with you, but mine isn't old enough to hold a conversation with yet. So I literally sit and watch him play. It's not to the point where I can consider them "hanging out" with my kid days.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
My kids were my pit- and film- crew when we went to the track. Do your best to include them in your hobby (if they are old enough). It will pay off a hundredfold in the future. ;)
Man, thats 4-1/2 hours in the Vette, with work the next day. Ugh.

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
My kids were my pit- and film- crew when we went to the track. Do your best to include them in your hobby (if they are old enough). It will pay off a hundredfold in the future. ;)
Man, thats 4-1/2 hours in the Vette, with work the next day. Ugh.

It’s a haul.

I got a couple buddies from northern Ohio coming. It’s 2+ for one. Another coming from wheeling hopefully. That’s 2 for him.

Hoping for a good turnout.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Jesse I hope to see make it and crank off a 12 second time slip. I’ll be stuck in the mid 13’s still. Lol

That would be nice, it has the potential. Need to replace a brake line still, I have the whole set at home.

Where did you dyno yours? Tq seems good for the power. Built trans? I can't remember if you said or not.

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
That would be nice, it has the potential. Need to replace a brake line still, I have the whole set at home.

Where did you dyno yours? Tq seems good for the power. Built trans? I can't remember if you said or not.

You got 3 weeks to get it done. Lol

I went to our performance shop at work. Rabid performance. First diesel they did and had some issues. By the time they got a good pull it was hot as hell and heat soaked.

Stock trans and Korys tuning. Eventually it will go to Danville to get tuned.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
I drove 6 hours one way to race in Ak, ya sissy's:rofl:

I do like having a track within 1/2 hour now though:D
Yeah, but up there you probably drove 6hrs and passed one gas station and 12 moose

You got 3 weeks to get it done. Lol

I went to our performance shop at work. Rabid performance. First diesel they did and had some issues. By the time they got a good pull it was hot as hell and heat soaked.

Stock trans and Korys tuning. Eventually it will go to Danville to get tuned.

Does the trans act funny at the track? Surprised it's holding. Do you have a v2?

It's already been waiting 3 weeks so you never know :eek:

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
I drove 6 hours one way to race in Ak, ya sissy's:rofl:

I do like having a track within 1/2 hour now though:D

Hmmm

Years ago we made a run to Orlando to race in late October. Got there. Unloaded the car. Made a pass and spun a main bearing. Loaded up and came home. Lol

Yeah, but up there you probably drove 6hrs and passed one gas station and 12 moose

Does the trans act funny at the track? Surprised it's holding. Do you have a v2?

It's already been waiting 3 weeks so you never know :eek:

Sometimes it shudders a little but she pulls through. Lol. Not all the time either. It’s random but other than that she’s still goin strong. 120k+ now and been deleted since 7500 Miles. I know it’s just a matter of time though.

I don’t. I usually borrow a buddies when I need to. What’s up?