EXERGY INJECTORS AND SOCAL PARTS

garrettlbz

Nov 7, 2019
Spring Creek, Nevada
225% exergy LBZ based injectors I had gotten from rpm motorsports, flow tested 2 of the set at ddp and they checked out. 2900$ shipped

New in box, socal chromoly pushrods, full beehive spring kit, billet injector hold downs, and billet rocker bridges. Paid over 2100 for all of it, will take 1700 shipped

Will make package deal

Trade all for big built block Chevy motor? Small block Chevy speed parts, I traded the project truck for a chevelle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
Probably a good move post up pics of that chevelle when you get going on it. I'm sure it will be way more fun and the dollar vs horsepower ratio is way better. I've got a twin turbo 540 build going very slowly that's going to land in a 70 chev c10 that needs a lot of body work, it was my high school truck that i've hung onto all these years.

garrettlbz

Nov 7, 2019
Spring Creek, Nevada
Probably a good move post up pics of that chevelle when you get going on it. I'm sure it will be way more fun and the dollar vs horsepower ratio is way better. I've got a twin turbo 540 build going very slowly that's going to land in a 70 chev c10 that needs a lot of body work, it was my high school truck that i've hung onto all these years.
Sounds like a good project, mines a 71 ss car, right now it’s a 400sbc making 550 on pump gas, th400 with the works, been high 10s on this setup but it’s all steel. Getting some weight out of it and will throw some boost at the small block here shortly!

garrettlbz

Nov 7, 2019
Spring Creek, Nevada
Injectors sold.

I still have socal beehive spring kit new in box
Socal Pushrods new in box
Socal billet rocker bridge new in box

Will make package deal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)