Excellent service

Schwinn68

little gearhead
Jan 9, 2008
Minooka IL
Just thought everyone should know how happy I've been with Danville performance. Two years ago I bought a stage two turbo and had them modify my cp3. Over 50,000 hard miles later and it still runs and rips as good as the day it was all put on. I've sled pulled, drag raced, towed heavy and far and daily driven the snot out of it.

Fast forward to this week. I ordered some parts last Thursday late afternoon. I wanted to have them by early this week and was afraid of the holiday throwing off the shipping date. We arent that far away from each other but I've been burnt before from other people. I put second day air shipping on it hoping for Monday delivery. To my surprise the entire complete order showed at my house Friday morning! That's less than 24 hours from the time ordered online to the package arriving at my door.

These guys are absolutely top notch to deal with. I always recommend them when people ask me about who's turbo is on my truck. I even have a twin kit in my garage that I can't bring myself to put on because the truck runs so well with the Danville single.