Everyone doing OK?

C.C.Reed

May 1, 2008
The team has cut down from over 70 to only 6 active. We finally broke into the top 200 as a team. :woott:

I understand life happens. My electric bill over the last few months has tripled. These damn 110°+ days have practically killed GPU folding. My house is HOT. But, it has been about 30° cooler this week so that should help.

I'm still only running 2P on my big 4P server. If I ever take it down and get it up in 4P, it should be around 120-130K PPD.

Also just picked up an ASUS KGPE-D16 motherboard from the Egg as an Open Box for just $150 instead of the $430 that they normally are. I already have a 12-core Opteron 6174 in hand. Need to find another for cheap. Should make a pretty stout desktop computer. :D

Anyway. . . just checking in. . . good luck fellows and lady. . .

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
My machine is still churning with 3 GPUs. I've been bouncing around building a multi-core cpu box but hard to justify the cost for what I would like to do plus the electrical usage involved. Even though it is for a good cause.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
I dont have any free computers at my new job like I did at my last. And my computer at home is off most of the time so no help there.

Looks like my old computer may still be somewhat active at my last job as it reported some work completed within 50 days. Maybe it finaly got cleaned out. :mad::roflmao: hopefully it was just turned off

I did make it to 4th place while it lasted:thumb: