Please do report back! And since you have a Tech2, I would love to get the technical details of the modules, especially if it shows the pressures directly on the DIC.I’m gonna give this a go this weekend.
04 Yukon xl BCM
06 Duramax Cluster
New PDM w/TPMS. (I have tech2 to enable it)
GM OE sensors installed
My steering wheel controls all work correctly so I’ll swap in the pdm and enable tpms and see how it works out.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
What I'd like to know:
- Yukon BCM Data from Tech2
- VIN (so I can load that programming into my BCM to test)
- Calibration IDs (listed as 1 through 6 on Tech2)
- Cluster data
- Part number(s) printed on back, if any
- Part number as read by Tech2 (sometimes different!)
- Calibration IDs (listed as Software and Calibration on Tech2)
- VIN of the donor, if you know it. Not that important.
- Can you enter OverDrive LockOut (ODLO) mode by holding down the tow/haul button with the Yukon BCM?
- Do you still get instant fuel economy on the DIC?
- Is there an option for Door Lock Delay in the DIC menus?
- This is the thing where you hit lock with a door open, and it chimes, then 5 seconds after you close the door it locks. I use it all the time, but some BCMs don't offer that.
Please let us know how it all goes!