Electrical issue

Chucky797

Oct 30, 2013
New Bern, NC
So I have recently realized that the heated seat, horn, and driver seat power seat do not work. Does anyone know if there is a fuse that controls all of these features? If not, is there some other aspect of the truck that controls most of these. They seem to have all went out at the same time. Additionally, the passenger side heated seat does not work, but the power seat does. I am looking for any input to help me solve this issue.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
So I have recently realized that the heated seat, horn, and driver seat power seat do not work. Does anyone know if there is a fuse that controls all of these features? If not, is there some other aspect of the truck that controls most of these. They seem to have all went out at the same time. Additionally, the passenger side heated seat does not work, but the power seat does. I am looking for any input to help me solve this issue.

Could be the BCM. Could also be a bunch of corroded or pinched wires

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Check the large bale connectors on the engine. A lot of stuff runs through there and if any of the pins are pushed back, bent or not making good connection you can have all sorts of weird things happen

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
When I unplugged my drivers seat connection when my heated seats had a brain of their own neither of my power seats or heated seats work. I never checked the horn tho.

Benny315

Benny
Feb 11, 2019
Backwoods, Savannah, NY
My drivers power seat did not work when I got it. I could not find a fuse anywhere either, but eventually I found the orange wire broken under the drivers kick panel (hood release cover panel). Don't remember it affecting horn tho.