Efi live

02duramax

Nov 9, 2008
Yreka Ca
Already have efi live on truck. Lost my V2 during my move. What place has the best prices on efi live? Will it over ride my existing efi live tune I have. I do have the laptop with the stick tune. Any help would be helpful. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Depends, are they your tunes? Did you just buy some tunes and you flashed them with the old v2? If the ecm is unlocked, you can read the ECM with your new V2, make changes and reflash it

02duramax

Nov 9, 2008
Yreka Ca
It was a tune off of a forum I think. It shouldn’t be locked. It was a fast 100 tune. It tows like shit and I need it gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Would be best to contact EFI directly, if you have a broken/ lost v2 they could configure the new one so you wouldn't need to buy another tune license IIRC.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Would be best to contact EFI directly, if you have a broken/ lost v2 they could configure the new one so you wouldn't need to buy another tune license IIRC.

They can and have done it for me in the past when an AutoCal died, they usually like to see a backup file so they don't blindly load X number of licenses and a police report in the event it is stolen but it definitely doesn't hurt to give them a call. It may become interesting if the OP is not the original purchaser of the device.