Edge Pulsar

wilsondiesel

Nov 11, 2015
Sedalia, MO
Anyone else on here running the Edge Pulsar module on their L5P? I have a beta test unit on mine. It really surprised me on how it woke the truck up even more! Going to do some more testing to see how it does on fuel mileage while towing.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
The question is going to be how it compares to the Banks Derringer w/iDash. We all know nothing will compare to an actual tune but these modules are getting better and better by the year.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Moved to Tuning/Logging

Are we going back to the days of the "Triple Stack of Doom"? :rofl:

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
Anyone else on here running the Edge Pulsar module on their L5P? I have a beta test unit on mine. It really surprised me on how it woke the truck up even more! Going to do some more testing to see how it does on fuel mileage while towing.

Not running one but I would like to :D how do you go about being a beta tester?

wilsondiesel

Nov 11, 2015
Sedalia, MO
Pm me if interested and I can get you the contact info! Have had it on my truck for about a week, towing noticed about a 1mpg increase. I thought my the l5p scooted stock, but with the Edge on level 5, it feels about like driving an older Duramax on a max effort tune!

wilsondiesel

Nov 11, 2015
Sedalia, MO
Yes, I did notice a couple mpg increase in fuel economy cruising around town on level 5. There where a couple bugs with the module, like a slight miss at idle everyone and then, but edge has taken care of that in the new flash for the unit, which will be the same flash as the production unit. I think it will be a good unit for how the industry is going.

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Says you can adjust the pedal sensitivity. Can you go into a little detail of that?

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
People haven't been giving straight answers on these. Very odd, but I been asking alot of people if more def is being used or not