East Lansing Michigan car show & Dmax GTG Aug 3

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
Work is putting on our annual car show and I'm opening it up to all of my dmax friends.
Aug 3, 5:30-7:30 PM. 3500 Coolidge Rd, East Lansing

If enough come I can section off part of the parking for a Duramax Dr. I've attached a pic of the flyer, and more info will be up on our Facebook page in about 2 weeks.

If you're coming, please let me know so I can make sure to have enough space to keep us together in the lot.

It is an open house and community/family event we provide food and drink, and there is plenty of room if you want to bring your own grill lawn chairs and coolers.

Let me know if you're coming!

Attachments

• IMG_20170703_144725.jpg
    IMG_20170703_144725.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 30

Big Chris

2 Duramaxes> 1 Duramax
Mar 30, 2010
Rives Junction MI
Good to see you back on here James. I'll try to make it but I'm working overtime in Ann Arbor so it would be almost 7:00 before I would be there. I will let you know when it gets closer.

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
Yea, I've been out of the forums for a while. And I'm van-less and no dmax. So I'm really the step child now. Happy to be rocking my 1500 Sierra :woott:

I've been filling in at our Jackson facility too. If they do a car show I'll post it up, can't pass up on free beer!

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
If it was someone here that showed up in a dmax, sorry I missed you. Noone said for sure they were coming and I am on PTO for a 4 day weekend. Left work and Headed to Higgins Lake a little after 5:30.
I saw your truck as I was leaving. I was up on the roof taking pics for our social media team when you got there. Hope you had a good time and enjoyed a couple beers on us!:woott:

Last edited: