DuramaxDiesel.com Stickers

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
THIS FIRST POST HAS BEEN UPDATED, PLEASE READ AGAIN FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS STICKERS AND HAS OR HAS NOT POSTED

Ive got some stickers coming guys. At the moment, they are nothing special. They are more of a 3D affect over the old style stickers and there are 2 options, a dark and light style like you see on the Used Oil or New Oil theme. Ive got 100 of each coming in the 1x9" flavor (seemed to be the big seller previously) and about 10 of each in the 1.5x13.5" and 2x18" to see how they sell.

COST:

1x9" = $2 each

1.5"x13.5" = $3.5 each

2x18" = $5 each

SHIPPING:

1x9 will go in reg first class mailing (price + $.50)

1.5x13.5, you have the option of me adding 1 fold the sticker and putting in first class mailing (price + .50), or a large envelop with no fold (price + 1.50), shipped within the states

2x18, options are of me adding 1 fold and putting in a large envelope (price + 1.50), or if you want no fold it will be a much higher custom price as it will have to be shipped via cardboard surrounding it, shipping cost could range from 7-9 bucks.

If you combine any of these stickers, there will only be one shipping charge made and it will be based on the highest charge listed above.
EXAMPLE:

2 - 9", 2 - 13.5" - cost will be $2 each for the 9" and $3.5 each for 13.5" and if i choose to fold the sticker, $.5 for shipping. non folded would be $1.50

IF the overall weight of any stickers is over 3.5oz for first class letter or 6oz for large envelope, i will let you know and adjust shipping from there. ill know more on this as orders start to ship.

ORDERS ARE OPEN, PLEASE READ ->. Payments will be received via PayPal only and done as "friends and family", if you think im going to swindle you out of these damn stickers.... well it is what it is and dont buy them lol. The 3% fee adds up and would mean i charge you guys more (dont want to do that if at all possible). Please send name, screen name, shipping address, sticker size/color/amount of each/and shipping method in the details of the paypal order. You may PM me the info as well for me to verify against. Paypal is [email protected]. If you live in AZ, PM me and we can figure out a pick up of the stickers.

Here is attached images of what they should look like though. Thank you @fish for making the logo and help buddy!!

duramaxdiesels-dot-com.pngduramaxdiesels-dot-com-blacked-out-1.png

All pre-orders have been set aside and ready to ship. ill hopefully start getting them out tuesday next week based on payments received. Ill do my best to keep a running total of stickers left at the top for guys who did not put a pre-order in.

Thank you for the support guys!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fish

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
1”x9” of each light/dark, please. Thank you.

Last edited:

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
James, I'll take 2 or each size (one of each color).

qty 2 of 1x9", one light one dark
qty 2 of 1.5"x13.5", one light one dark
qty 2 of 2x18", one light one dark

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Hey James,

(2) dark of the 1x9
(2) light of the 1x9

Thanks and thanks fish

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Thanks guys! Looks like stickers should be arriving near the end of next week. ill throw pics up when they come in and we can start doing payments and addresses from there!

Id like to have shirts and hoodies designed before winter. I might have to bribe @fish with a steak dinner :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dozerboy and fish

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
Bribe a fish with a steak. Hmm... there's a joke somewhere in there.