Duramax HighPerformance Idler Kit is now available!!!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Ok, we finally have these ready for market to take care of the issue once and for all without adding any undue stress to the crank and belt stuff. Not sure why it took me so long to figure it out but we have it now! This uses the factory or aftermarket belt routing for dual fueler setups so that you are required to do anything crazy with it. Add this and forget about it!

On the LLY and up trucks you will want to get yourself a 14x2.0 Tap to clean the threads in the block where it mounts so you don't break it off in the block like I did in my wife's truck... I'm just saying, don't be dumb like I was...

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Hell yeah Mark! Glad to see someone still trying to solve this issue without over tensioning the crap out of it. Does this use OEM/standard belt length or is a different length required?

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Hell yeah Mark! Glad to see someone still trying to solve this issue without over tensioning the crap out of it. Does this use OEM/standard belt length or is a different length required?
yeah, I noticed it looks like it may need an inch possibly two longer belt.

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Nothing has to be changed, stock belt setup or Dual Fueler! You just add our kit and forget about it. I did the majority of the testing on my engine dyno because it is so easy to throw the belt off there. I can't believe it took me this longer to get the issue figured out but this is the simplest and cheapest way to eliminate this expensive problem!

Reactions: juddski88