Dually Rims for srw??

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
i know Fred's spacers makes a spacer to run dually wheels on a SRW axle. if a vendor sells them as well...sorry:eek:

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
I'm interested in this as well. But I want to keep track width as narrow as possible. I hate the look of a single wheel truck with duals sticking way out. Any good options?

ChevyTruckGuy78

Twins done Now for trans
Feb 7, 2010
Ct.
i just wanted to convert my dd to a dually but didnt wanna spend a grand in conversion parts i already got the rims and the truck and tires

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I'm interested in this as well. But I want to keep track width as narrow as possible. I hate the look of a single wheel truck with duals sticking way out. Any good options?
Get a Cab and Chassis truck, they are really narrow for a dually. I'm not sure if you can swap the spring hangers, springs, and axle over to a regular pickup frame. I know the frames are quite a bit different, but I'm not sure if they are narrower or not (I'm assuming they are). I wish I had thought about taking some measurements when I had access to one.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Get a Cab and Chassis truck, they are really narrow for a dually. I'm not sure if you can swap the spring hangers, springs, and axle over to a regular pickup frame. I know the frames are quite a bit different, but I'm not sure if they are narrower or not (I'm assuming they are). I wish I had thought about taking some measurements when I had access to one.

Hmmm. That's a very interesting idea. Did any of the cab and chassis trucks come in crew cab form? Does the frame allow for putting a box on it still I wonder? Obviously the mounting points would have to be modified....