DTC's Night Of Trucks - La Habra

BigRedHD

SO CAL DIESEL TRUCKS
May 27, 2008
INGLEWOOD,CA
Good times last night nice seing you guys again. Johnny looks like he is on some good shit. And he is almost done with the motor. Good job johnny. Met ralph nice meeting you man. And of course cant forget about drunk ass jeremy. It was a good time. Got pulled over on the way home by two chippers with nothing better to do got harrased about my lift, the tires being to wide and headlights to high up and a bunch of b.s. They wasted my time for about an hour amd brought out a measuring tape. Finally left with a mud flap ticket. Stupid cops dont have nothing better to do.

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
Good times last night nice seing you guys again. Johnny looks like he is on some good shit. And he is almost done with the motor. Good job johnny. Met ralph nice meeting you man. And of course cant forget about drunk ass jeremy. It was a good time. Got pulled over on the way home by two chippers with nothing better to do got harrased about my lift, the tires being to wide and headlights to high up and a bunch of b.s. They wasted my time for about an hour amd brought out a measuring tape. Finally left with a mud flap ticket. Stupid cops dont have nothing better to do.

how far did you get? 4/5ths of the way?

Good times !

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
ha ha ah ha

those of you wondering...

johnny said his truck caught on fire one time... wait what?!?!?!? 30 minutes into the story we still had not heard about the fire but found out he was 4/5ths of the way up olds hill when he had the EGTS pegged and suddenly a mysterious orange glow appeared....

:rofl::rofl:

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
ha ha ah ha

those of you wondering...

johnny said his truck caught on fire one time... wait what?!?!?!? 30 minutes into the story we still had not heard about the fire but found out he was 4/5ths of the way up olds hill when he had the EGTS pegged and suddenly a mysterious orange glow appeared....

Hey thats a good story . It was really cold out 4am , you wouldnt think the injector/glow plug harness could be set on fire like that .

JJR

Jun 24, 2008
Temecula CA.
I had a good time, its always fun getting together with everyone. It was good to see Johnny and hear all the Glamis stories. What happened to Jeremy?:D::(:D:(:D:

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
we got there and he was a happy drunk. Then he was on the phone for an hour with his mom and he was a not so happy drunk....

just not my favorite person to talk to when i have been drinking, and i had to get ahold of her. though what you talkin bout, i was plenty happy the whole time there. :rofl:

How old is Jeremy?

im 23 bud.

pretty cool all you guys showed up at johnnys for the support and help :thumb: