Driver Side Windows Don’t Work

dieselman4224

Jul 7, 2011
NoVA
Neither my front or rear driver side windows will operate. The driver heated seat doesn’t work either. Driver door switch will operate passenger windows, locks, and somewhat operate the mirrors. Rear driver door will not work from its own switch either.

Recently installed boost and pyro gauges, swapped radios, and removed an aftermarket Bluetooth phone adapter installed previous owner. I’ve swapped the DDM fuse. Is there a circuit breaker for the left doors? Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
Depending on what year truck is check the large J-case or maxi fuses under the hood. Could be a bad seat motor causing it to pop the big fuse.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

dndj

Boost!
Apr 13, 2019
Oregon
In the left instrument panel fuse block, there's a 25A circuit breaker down in one of the corners, should be labeled "LT Doors". This circuit breaker feeds both the left DDM (Drivers Door Module) and all the left side window switches. Also, the DDM talks to the heated seat module over a serial link, so if the DDM is dead the heated seats probably are too.

This 25A circuit breaker is in turn fed from at 50A megafuse labeled LBEC1 in the main fuse block underhood. These are the single common points of failure that are most likely your issue.