Drag Strip Wheels ???

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I decided to go with the raceline renegades and 30x14s. The longer I thought about it the more the Bogarts seemed like a good idea. I knew if I didn't buy them soon I'd make a bad decision lol

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I think the Bogarts would be more unique if the coin didn’t matter . Are the Bogarts streetable or a track only wheel like the Reals ?

They're listed as street/strip on their website but either way they wouldn't see the street. 30x14s wouldn't make it far lol.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Wheels and tires showed up the other day. I talked to the guy at Summit who told me they mounted and balanced wheel and tire packages for free. I told him I was going to place the order online as soon as we hung up the phone. Wheels and tires showed up unmounted. He forgot to mention the order had to be placed on the phone. That being said, the wheels actually look very nice in person and since they are not wrapped in tires they will be powdercoated gold. Should set the truck apart from the crowd lol.

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
Cool. Only thing I don’t like about going to a 16 x 10 with 4.5 back space is my truck won’t fit on the trailer any more unless I put another setup on the front and swap em at the track .

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Cool. Only thing I don’t like about going to a 16 x 10 with 4.5 back space is my truck won’t fit on the trailer any more unless I put another setup on the front and swap em at the track .

I use my buddy's PJ tilt trailer and it should just barely fit if we remove the fenders to load and unload.