Donations....

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I just wanted to take a second and make a post about DD and donations here. Ive been asked if people can donate or extra has been sent when ordering stickers.

First off, i want you guys to know it is absolutely not needed but those that have sent it, i appreciate the gesture and it will be put to good use here.

Here is why your donations are not needed. Our supporting vendors and site sponsors are what keep this place from running into the ground and likewise, their advertising or you guys driving potential customers to them helps support them and make them keep on ticking. So id like to ask that instead of you donating, please utilize our vendors here. I would love to bring on more and will be working on that over the next year. I wont let this place be over ran with ads like some sites where they sign up for ad companies that plaster ads everywhere. We will stay diesel and truck related with vendors or site sponsors that would benefit you and your vehicle.

If you own a shop, have something to offer to guys here, are creditable and are interested in being a vendor/sponsor here, please PM me.

Thank you guys!

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Thanks James for keeping this fine site alive. I was just looking around for any threads or links for donations the other day. Didn't find much. Now I know.

I was going to donate but I think you just talked me out of it 😛

• Haha
Reactions: Chevy1925

slowlml

Undercover Epa agent
Feb 6, 2015
Strasburg Va/Wardensville Wv
I didnt donate to the site, im just bad at math🤣🤣
Seriously though thanks for everything youre doing james. Also thanks to all the active vendors on this site too that help it continue to run and improve.

• Haha
Reactions: Chevy1925