Don Julio tequilia

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
No Real

but there is a case of 1942 at the liquor store with my name on it:D

Moved the thread where did i start it?:alcoholic::angel:

A few weeks ago I was out with some friends and I decided to get a shot of Real 38$ for a HEAVY pour into a snifter I must say that was by far the smoothest best tasting tequila I've ever tried. 0 throat burn great after taste very refined as well. The smell threw me off as it burned my nostrills but the taste was the exact opposite of the smell.. WOW I'm at work and I want some tequila that isn't a bad thing right? LOL

but all things taken into account 1942 for the price and taste it doesn't compare... to anything else. I wanna give porfidio another shot.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Don Julio is still my favorite anejo as far "Bang por La Dinero" as goes.

Hopefully they do not expand too fast and downgrade it, which other tequila co's have sometimes done.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Don Julio is still my favorite anejo as far "Bang por La Dinero" as goes.

Hopefully they do not expand too fast and downgrade it, which other tequila co's have sometimes done.

Agreed, Patron IMHO isn't all that great I assume at one point it was top of its class but Don Julio Anejo is a great tequila.... I got a bottle of Patron Platinum last year and thought it was the best tequila in extistence boy oh boy was I WAY WRONG it is 220$ a bottle for Silver???... I was so naive today Id take a bottle of 1942 over a Patron Platinum ANY DAY hell id take even take a Don Julio Anejo over the Patron... MMMMM TEQUILA:drool::drool::drool::alcoholic:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Well the first thing you need when you get your first SHIFT RANGE INHIBITED is going to a good shot as you make the envitable phone call: "How much is a Stage 4 trans?"...

:D

Then another shot when you find out...:rofl:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Well the first thing you need when you get your first SHIFT RANGE INHIBITED is going to a good shot as you make the envitable phone call: "How much is a Stage 4 trans?"...

thats funny chit :rofl:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Agreed, Patron IMHO isn't all that great I assume at one point it was top of its class but Don Julio Anejo is a great tequila.... I got a bottle of Patron Platinum last year and thought it was the best tequila in extistence boy oh boy was I WAY WRONG it is 220$ a bottle for Silver???... I was so naive today Id take a bottle of 1942 over a Patron Platinum ANY DAY hell id take even take a Don Julio Anejo over the Patron... MMMMM TEQUILA:drool::drool::drool::alcoholic:

I agree Nick I wasted money on that silver Patron too:mad: In the end its still a Blanco

the 1942 is good the REAL is awsome bit IMO not worth the money ( 400.00 ) something a 26 oz:eek:

Ive tried a new Tequi that is resonable and real smooth Don Lunas you should try it out and see what you think

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
In the trans forum :eek:

Oh great, just what I need over there. :rolleyes: :D:hug:

:eek:Sorry Mike:eek: I thought something was shifting wrong:D

So true:D

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I had some awesome shots of Mezcal yesterday from a bottle that was opened about 2.5 years ago.
:barf:
It still has the worm in it though......

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I had some awesome shots of Mezcal yesterday from a bottle that was opened about 2.5 years ago.
:barf:
It still has the worm in it though......

There is a reason there is still some in the bottle if it was opened 2 years ago:barf: