Disappointed

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
On the way home from Hot August Nights in Reno Sunday we stopped in and spent five or six hours in the pits at seed week.
I was hopeing to see Casper and serched high and low and never found the white ghost.:(
It was good times though some of the coolest custom one off shit I have ever seen has been out there.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
My mom and dad were at hot august nights. They said they had never heard of it until this year... I was like wtf, how have you never heard of hot august nights lol. Dad said it was very impressive but hotter that hell.

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
Ya it was hot to hot for me but you deal with it. It is the best show I have ever been to hands down. I have been going for the last ten years and you see alot of new stuff every year unlike alot of the other car shows I go to.
They stopped doing the Big Rig part of it a few years back and I wish they would bring it back. But it is still fun and I plan to continue going.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I lived in Nevada for 4 1/2 years and never went... Pretty pathetic. If I ever get back down to the states I will make it for sure.

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
Speed week is the best hotrod show anywhere for real-deal badass hotrods. And during speed week evenings the Wendover Nugget hotel parking lot is a car show, 50's hotrods with 50's music over the loudspeakers.

Last edited:

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
You know what I did not see any diesel's out there not even rigs which was odd there's usually rigs running.