Diesel shops in the Phoenix area

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
I recall speaking with one in the Surprise area a few years back. Somewhere off of Bell Rd./Grand Ave./Dysart or Litchfield Rd. He was knowledgeable about EFI and offered to help load my tunes from my V2 shortly after I purchased it just don't recall his name or the shop name.

What do you need done.?

Last edited:

Hoffie

Mar 10, 2015
Far East LA - aka Phoenix
I seem to have a leak that is making a lot of whistling when I get on the throttle. Might need new intercooler pipes or an egr pipe welded. I have not looked under the hood for the problem, I need to get off of my butt and go look under the hood to see if I can visually see the problem.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
I think I'd see if a fellow member down there could help you out...be alot cheaper to. Case of beer and gain a friendship kinda deal

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
I'm about 4 blocks from Strictly Diesel if you want to stop by we can have a look at it. Won't be the first time I have done so and the last one was a quick fix and I had the O-ring for the coldside fittings to fix it..:thumb:

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Copperhead is in Mesa, I know it's on the east side but it's the only one in Phoenix I would recommend. Know them very well

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Either come see me or go to Leorys Auto Care on 91st and Bell Rd. Good friend of mine runs the diesel side of that shop. he and i have worked closely together on issues so i know he does things right :D :thumb:. Sean at copper head will do you right as well but he is the east side.

Philv

Jan 30, 2018
Surprise, AZ
Stay away from desert diesel on bell at 114th Ave. He acts like he knows what he's doing, but just throws parts at vehicles. I sent my buddy to him before I knew and it was a costly mistake.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Stay away from desert diesel on bell at 114th Ave. He acts like he knows what he's doing, but just throws parts at vehicles. I sent my buddy to him before I knew and it was a costly mistake.

Yeah sadly Shawn has an ego about him that doesn’t help fix things