diesel power challange 11

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I am in the voting again but some things have come up that will prohibit me from going if I get chosen.

nathan2034

Feb 7, 2011
some sweet trucks i think. seems like twins and spray is the theme lol. im in love with your truck TROJAN366!!:thumb:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I am in the voting again but some things have come up that will prohibit me from going if I get chosen.

Hey look on the bright side, you could always Flinestone it. :D:angel:

Its not. DPC is awesome! Haters gonna hate.

It's awesome to break parts running at 7000 feet and get nothing but a tshirt and window decal in return?

Yeah, SO awesome.

LbzDMax07

Dec 16, 2013
PA
It's awesome to break parts running at 7000 feet and get nothing but a tshirt and window decal in return?

Yeah, SO awesome.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't be different than breaking something at the dragstrip or on a test launch on the street. Broken parts is broken parts

Bustedknuckles

Honey Badger
Sep 25, 2010
Hagerstown MD
Hey look on the bright side, you could always Flinestone it. :D:angel:

Yeah, SO awesome.
I agree that the payout should be a lot higher for as much as it does for the magazine but it looks like a total party! And its very entertaining, love it or hate it, its fun to follow.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Wouldn't be different than breaking something at the dragstrip or on a test launch on the street. Broken parts is broken parts

True, but after you spend upwards of 1500-2k to get there after expenses, plus a broken part, you could see 5k in junk.

DPC has been a joke since maybe 2009/2010. When it first started it was cool and unique, but now it's only a marketing scam to help DPM. You don't get what you need from the sponsors and you have to tow a 12k trailer around driving school parking cones to prove you can tow a trailer as fast as possible. give me a break.

Plus, the voting is who's most popular, not who has a good setup anymore.

MoorePower

Silver Bullett
Oct 4, 2009
Central Michigan
Dpc 2015

I've been in the voting 3 times...this one included. I would just like a shot to compete 1 time. I think it really meant much more back in the beginning days, too many purpose built trucks in the running now. That being said...I know that I can drag race my truck in the morning, pull in the evening, then drive it to dinner and a movie later. I would appreciate any support you guys can give #37.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Cory chomos hopefully will have better luck I thought about entering as it's only a 6-7 hour drive from me and I always play at altitude but I'm not going to spray the bejesus outta my truck for dyno numbers I'd just be consistent and not break shit.... so I wouldn't get in lol