Dez Racing Dyno Day Seekonk, MA Tomorrow May 26

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Hey guys I didn't set this event up but I figured I would mention it if anyone is interested. There is a dyno day tomorrow May 26th at Mike DEZ Racing in Seekonk MASS. A lot of guys from Diesels of New England (Formerly Diesels of Mass) are gonna be heading down to dyno and meet up etc. All are welcome. I guess theres going to be a truck wash too. It's $75 for 3 pulls on the dyno. People are going around 9am and should last til 3 or 4

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Not hating, just want to see what the overfueled stock turbo rigs will put down on the dyno haha. Justin may or may not be hating though lol

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
idk any of them either. Hopefully some come this weekend though. I'm curious to know if ground fuel pins and injectors make power

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
Looks like Im out guys. Wanted to go too. Good friend of mine asked if I could help him move so looks like my truck is on working duty :spit:

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
Not hating, just want to see what the overfueled stock turbo rigs will put down on the dyno haha. Justin may or may not be hating though lol

Not hating just saying all the Cummins guys that are only concerned with how much it smokes are toolbags. I don't even know any of those guys.

I know just bustin your cahones
their alright, they like to drink, troll facebook & talk some shit