Dealer wouldn't sell me ECM terminals.

77cruiser

Apr 7, 2011
Frost Bite Falls
Stopped at a larger GM dealer to see if I could get a pack of them, of coarse I forgot to write down the part number. Don't sell em, wouldn't even bother to look em up. Said only thing they had was a kit for the techs. I say BS
Anybody ever run across the same BS?
I think the pr!ck was too lazy to look.
Oh yea Kolar in Duluth,MN

Rodwerx

Apr 27, 2015
Texas
Stopped at a larger GM dealer to see if I could get a pack of them, of coarse I forgot to write down the part number. Don't sell em, wouldn't even bother to look em up. Said only thing they had was a kit for the techs. I say BS
Anybody ever run across the same BS?
I think the pr!ck was too lazy to look.
Oh yea Kolar in Duluth,MN
Order what you need from Merchant Automotive

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

blue09dmaxx

Too broke for this shit
Jan 15, 2012
The south
I tried a couple weeks back with where I use to always go and they said that they don't anymore either so I'd say it's legit

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Im going to guess you were searching for LB7 pins? BT Dieselworks or Merchant would've been the two sites I'd have looked at first.

When it comes to electrical connectors, dealers usually go by "tray" and "bin" numbers, not part numbers. Yeah, stupid....but thats how they do it.

Budneeds2beers

Aka Mike Honcho....
Aug 25, 2016
Cali
I had the same issue in AZ but atleast she handed me the parts list books and said im more then welcome in the back to look if i want. But yeah to lazy to help.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
They look at me like I'm crazy evertime I go to get them and it's such an ordeal I just buy them online now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
GM does not sell any terminal pins anymore if a dealer does it's what they have left in stock.

As for online places try mouser electronics or digi-key

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
Opposite for me ,When I was hooking up my high idle switch I called the dealer for the pins with the tray # he gave me what he had and didn't even charge me I was very happy and thankful !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77cruiser

Apr 7, 2011
Frost Bite Falls
On Kennedy diesel he shows 12084912 this as a 10 pack & 12084913 this as a 5 pack.
Doesn't matter now as I ordered a 5 pack from Merchant which I should have in the first place I guess.