Custom Grill anyone

hdrolling

Freedom Defender
May 11, 2011
Fayetteville, NC
They sell them on ebay, that's were I got mine. Looks pretty close? Mines the no name brand, not RBP. What year is your truck?

Attachments

• IMG_4921.jpg
    IMG_4921.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 129

Kamilmk

Aug 13, 2015
Seymour, CT
Why would you insist on getting it custom welded/made. When there are options out there that you can simply purchase and bolt right on, for probably less money too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Oct 12, 2012
Coatesville PA
I want that open look like the one I pictured, as far as I know and have researched, royalty core is only one that makes them the way I want it and cost 900$+ so unless you want to pay for it than im gona have to find someone to make me one or make one myself

hdrolling

Freedom Defender
May 11, 2011
Fayetteville, NC

Kamilmk

Aug 13, 2015
Seymour, CT
It does look like that model year is impossible to find. I take what I said back. I assumed it would have options just as the later years do. Sorry. What hdrolling said seems to be your best bet after all.

hdrolling

Freedom Defender
May 11, 2011
Fayetteville, NC
It does look like that model year is impossible to find. I take what I said back. I assumed it would have options just as the later years do. Sorry. What hdrolling said seems to be your best bet after all.

I thought is was a no brainier as well until I tried searching........

Kamilmk

Aug 13, 2015
Seymour, CT
Yea what you posed is the closest thing I've found, but its still night and day in comparison to what he wants it to look like.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Almost nobody makes anything for the 01-02 HD frontend, probably because of the HD hood. You guys were so quick to dog on him without even knowing what's out there. I've only found 2 grilles on the market that somewhat resemble what he is looking for and they were $1200, so **** that. The rest were ugly ass cheap chinese chrome garbage.

The only reasonable options out there are to make one :eek:

Kamilmk

Aug 13, 2015
Seymour, CT
I wasn't trying to dog on him. I had no clue that there was no market for a grill like that for that model year. And he didn't state that he looked to buy one and couldn't find anything. He just jumped straight to wanting someone to make one. Again, wasn't doging, just had no idea there was nothing there. Lesson learned, don't assume shit.