Cummins owners...

c01t

Dec 6, 2016
Last july I was comming home from work on the back roads it was a good day I even had my windows rolled down just listening the the engine. I pulled onto my road which is a very hilly curvy road. Well a 3rd gen cummins which had an outrageous 10 inch tip on his stock exhaust decided he was gonna come on the same road and ride my ass and roll obnoxious amounts of "coal" and continue to piss me off (I couldnt see half the dudes hood in my rearview mirror he was that close) anyways so I pull up to the stop sign on my road and just sit there hoping to hell he just go around. No whats he do he pulls up beside me and revs it up... soo we all know what happens haha. We do the look and both mash it in front of this amish farm and everyones just staring he gets the jump but in about 70 feet I take him and im so into this I forgot how bad the bridge ahead of us is humped. He dissapears and I start laughing then see the bridge and I about lock this thing up but it aint enough hells bells I hit the bridge, clear the bridge about shit myself when it lands and rips the steering wheel out of my hands luckily I regained control. I stop and this guy pulls up his eyes are huge and mine also. He just says "damn... I want a duramax now" proudest moment of my lb7 at that time!

2004 ecsb lb7 transfer case pump upgrade, 3inch mbrp dp, 4 inch dp back mbrp, suncoast built trans, fleece intake, ppe boost valve, soon to be efi live, 40 over inj, twins, new bottom end.
You best damn beleive I love my guns, trucks, and woman.

Last edited:

Novak

SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT
Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Cummins Divas.....smh
Did you howl "yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa!!!"
Nice kill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CentolaCCSB

It will probably break
Nov 2, 2015
Mass
My question is with all the coal he was rolling how much HP do you think he was making?:roflmao:

c01t

Dec 6, 2016
Yea I wasnt tryin to hazard county it but im sure it looked badass I yelled something but it werent yehaw haha. Id say he a diablo puck and a rag over the intake...so maybe less than stock?? Lmao

2004 ecsb lb7 transfer case pump upgrade, 3inch mbrp dp, 4 inch dp back mbrp, suncoast built trans, fleece intake, ppe boost valve, edge juice w/a, fass 150, poleyurethane bushings, soon to be efi live, 40 over inj, twins, new bottom end.

You best damn beleive I love my guns, trucks, and woman.

Last edited:

2008lmmchopper

May 28, 2017
That's funny shit. A wins a win buddy I've done some sketchy shit to my trucks similar to this just for the win lol. When I first bought my lmm it was all stock. The wife and I were down at the bar getting tatered well I was. My friend came with his wife too. He has a 05 Cummins and claims it's 600hp he has exhaust and suncoast stage 8 trans, intake and tuning but claims much more. Anyway we leave and my wife drives cuz I'm hammered and we both leave a light at the same tme and my wife embarress' my buddy not once but twice. There's no way a stock lmm would beat anything 600hp. Most dodges I've noticed are just obnoxiously loud. All bark.

2008 gmc sierra 2500 lmm