Cruising weekend O.C. md

Tank222

Feb 17, 2010
Frederick,MD
**** oc. First 5 min on the strip I got popped with another inspection ticket. Exhaust tires sticking out to far lift. And a ticket for blowing black smoke. This is my second one so it should turn out good.

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
the cops are stupid down there. thats why i decided to go to buds creek and race.

UPnGONe

Jul 23, 2008
The shore
the cops werent bad this year i went down yesterday since the pull was canceled the only ppl they were pulling over was ppl way over the speed limit and ppl drinking we had a good time

Tank222

Feb 17, 2010
Frederick,MD
Hugh well I wasn't over the speed limit or drinking. Just cruising when I got pulled over. Do you have a big sticker in the back window? We stayed on 27th street.

soot04max

Jul 14, 2008
Montgomery, Pa.
we stayed on 28th street and had a blast.. did see alot of sweet rides with alot of HP and big rubber.
the cops were not bad on thursday but friday they were every where even on horses and then on sat they were not to bad. I did see some cars pulled over but not many.
I cant wait till next year we had some late nights :)

UPnGONe

Jul 23, 2008
The shore
ive got a chevy symbol and says all hooked up in white letters

the nasty cars came out after ten when the traffic wasnt as bad, also i was a buddies condo on the bayside and all we could hear was a really loud import car and we went over to c it they where drifting in a vancant parkin lot it was wild it wasnt no lil ciivic it was a pro drifting car it was nasty as he;l

Tank222

Feb 17, 2010
Frederick,MD
It's crazy how late people stayed up and cruised, we stayed up from Friday night until this morning when we got home. There were people still cruising around at 6-6.30 when we left this morning. Good time for the most part. Just suck's that I got popped for doing nothing. Guess I should have drove like a idiot.

QuikDmax

Apr 29, 2013
I know the post is old but FYI a new law went into affect this year in OC which states that no passengers will be allowed to ride in the bed of the truck unless there are seats with seat belts. I expect to see a lot of tickets at Cruisin this year. Pass it on.