cr 5.9 calling me out

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
You'll take him. Before my built motor I raced a buddy that thought he was always the fastest around. I just bought my truck with 37's on it. We lined them up I beat him by 2 car lengths. This is with a edge juice on my truck. The old old edge. He had smarty on level 8. Few months later he built his trans, I so had built trans, lift pump 68mm turbo) complelty spanked him on my tow tune. So I'm pretty are you will win.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
2wd vs 2wd
I had a stock trans and duramaxtuners hot stock trans tune or whatever the heck it's called, fass150 lift pump and intake
I raced an 05 with a built trans and billet TC, smarty tuning, PPE lift pump, and an intake.

I took him off the line and he flew by me by 75mph. After 75 he was gone like I was sitting still.

And I'm 2wd, weigh around 6400 lbs with me in it

weazel

Oct 5, 2011
Mason, TX
the 06 cummins i raced had a built auto. level 9 is what he had his tune on smarty. he likes to oral the coal with his cumminGs. LOL.. but i still walked his dog... so has my wife about 6 or 7 times...

MOJO

Jul 8, 2009
IN
Guys this could be bad as I have both; my 05 Dodge has a built auto and Smarty with UDC tuning. I know what ever right; Wrong it works dang good! Be ready if he knows how to drive just a heads up. My 09 runs dang good but it won't hold a candle to the 05. Just saying :rolleyes:

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Id break something to prove a point, go do it, worse that can happen is you bend something, trans die quicker or you get beat, that built trans doesn't mean shit if it's not done right. My buddy has an 06 with a built trans in his dodge with a smarty and stacked with some other junk and I flat smoke his ass in my truck.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I think chickening out is worse than losing. U never know my buddy has an 03 common rail with a powermax cr tuner. Supposedly more power than a smarty. Lift pump intake 5 inch and a dual disc. It didn't matter he couldn't shift fast with that dual disc because when we launched my weak ifs prevailed. While his front drive shaft exploded lol. So i won. Plus I would have spanked him anyway.