Cp3 high pressure line

Jakezed22

Dec 2, 2016
I don't know why this is so hard to find. All I see is kits for 500 bucks plus.

Does anyone know where I can get just the cp3 conversion high pressure line and also the block off.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
I don't know why this is so hard to find. All I see is kits for 500 bucks plus.

Does anyone know where I can get just the cp3 conversion high pressure line and also the block off.

Have you called any of the companys that sell the kits and ask them if they would sell just the Hp line?

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Jakezed22

Dec 2, 2016
Striking out so far. Everyone wants you to spend dollars on the kit. Fleece said they get 12 calls a day for just the line.

I'm no business man but if I could sell 12 lines a day at say 200 bucks a pop, that wouldn't be to bad.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Jake, would a flexible line work?

Its very spendy from II. I couldve sworn it was cheaper than that elsewhere.
As for the blockoff plate, either call a company that makes the conversion kits and ask if they'd sell the plate separate, or fabricate one yourself....its not like you couldnt do that. ;)

Reactions: Jakezed22

Jakezed22

Dec 2, 2016
Absolutely, flexible line is what I was looking to next.

I found a place in the states that makes high pressure fuel lines. They also make adapter fittings to go from 12mm to 14mm, which wouod allow me to re bend the original lml line and use it.
And yes I agree block off would be easy just thought if I could buy the line then I would also buy the block off. But the adapter fitting is looking good right now.

Does anyone know what type of flare is used for these lines?

Jakezed22

Dec 2, 2016
Alright so good news update.

Sheid diesel makes the lines.

Part# 2011-16cp4/cp3

Its not on the website but they do keep them and had 5 in stock when I called.

At 106 bucks you can't go wrong. Hopefully this helps some more of the diy cp3 swaps.