CP3 Controllers

Fingers

Village Idiot
Vendor/Sponsor
Apr 1, 2008
White Oak, PA
Dual CP3 controllers are available from me for $155 shipped to the lower 48.

They have short harnesses that fit neatly between the two pumps and have a fused power lead that reaches the battery tap on the side of the engine.

Longer harnesses are available on request as are controllers for multiple pumps. PM me for prices on these custom applications.

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Dual CP3 controllers are available from me for $155 shipped to the lower 48.

They have short harnesses that fit neatly between the two pumps and have a fused power lead that reaches the battery tap on the side of the engine.

Longer harnesses are available on request as are controllers for multiple pumps. PM me for prices on these custom applications.

Do you have a number i can contact you at?

Magnus

Jun 22, 2013
Any chance these harnesses match up with the frankenwired LML setup? I've never checked out the old solenoid injector wiring, so I apologize if it's a dumb question. I'm fairly educated and willing to help develop and guinea pig an LML harness also if you want (guessing not in a public thread...). I feel like any dual pumped LMLs will be pretty highly custom built not bolt together and smart people might appreciate not paying outrageous prices for the one dual kit out right now.

Plus it's a noble cause saving us from the criminally downsized CP4. Youd pretty much be a hero.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Jon, will you be offering pulleys, brackets and line kits, too? If not, who do you recommend we call?