COTNP's Future Golden Child!!!

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
LOL Just kidding, I definately don't know everything and Henry has probably forgotten more than I know.

Well as some of you may have noticed and probably put 2 and 2 together and hit 9. Yes, I am now working with Henry in delivering the best pricing we possibly can on a multitude of services, which we are hoping to expand outwards to some of the gaser arena at the moment and obviously some that are sneaky sneaky style.

A bit about myself.

I am 29, love long walks on the beach and burritos as big as my head. I have been serving this great nation as a military member for about 12 yrs now. I have deployed more times than I would like to remember.

I currently work fulltime with an awesome group for the IL Army National Guard as a Federal technician. I am the Officer Personnal Manager for the state......so if any you guys want to become a highly paid and trained member of the ILARNG.....I know a few people:thumb:

I have been around autos, gas mostly for as long as I can remember. Always have modified them beyond the point of reason. I had a 99 RS Eclipse that eventually was turboed and built to push 473 to the wheels and an 05 STi that made 679hp....all done with my hands. Not store bought. Used to road race a busa until I had a pretty bad accident and gave it up. Always took pride in doing things myself and believe that's the way it should be.

I have a beautiful supportive wife (Jami) and an even more beautiful baby daughter who is 16 months old (Rylynn)......Which I am still surprised they put up with my shit.....but hey what can you do.

Some are aware of my 01, which now has 50% overs, some fuelers, will be a S475......still chasing those 11s....its gone on a huge diet so my last time of 12.08 should be crushed.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce and welcome myself. If you need anything or just wanna chat. Contact me here or shoot me call/txt at 618-713-0302.

John Mazurek
618-713-0302

Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Good luck to you, John....and to COTNP in general. May both you and Henry be successful in your endeavors. :thumb: