Copperhead bite!!

FrankenMax

Mar 30, 2011
Round mountain NV
You need to go buy a lotto ticket. That's a nasty snake they can mess you up. My uncle got bit in the hand 20 years ago it crippled his hand. He's got some wicked scars from the doc slicing his palm and back side of it open to relive the pressure. The end result was nerve damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
You need to go buy a lotto ticket. That's a nasty snake they can mess you up. My uncle got bit in the hand 20 years ago it crippled his hand. He's got some wicked scars from the doc slicing his palm and back side of it open to relive the pressure. The end result was nerve damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My luck hasn't been that good this year. Lol. First a tornado, then blew the motor, and now a snake bite!

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Just rub some dirt on it puss :roflmao:

Honestly go to a doctor or you'll wake one morning and have a rotten foot

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
I think I'm just gonna lay off of it for the day and see what it does, I think I aggravated it yesterday because I was up moving around. It looks better now. I just hate sitting still. Lol

May not have been a full yield :)D) if it was a baby...some poisonous/venomous snakes can/will bite but not inject venom.... may have been residual from a previous bite... only a guess till a someone knowledgeable looks at it.

I'd definitely keep a close eye on it. You don't want necrosis or sepsis to set in there/

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Sounds like ya are lucky to me.. Or at least the other night you where.

I don't know what it is this year, but I can go anywhere with seeing snakes and getting into chiggers. Its to the point I don't step off the road with soaking myself in OFF and my snake chaps on.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Boy that sux. Did you ever go back to another hospital & try to get some antibiotics or are you toughing it out trying not to lose a limb?

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Hell maybe we should all start a pot so Quinton can get a set of rubber boots to go out in the night to turn his sprinklers off! lol. Glad your better.:hug: