Coming soon to a place near you...

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I don't have cable TV and this forum is about my most significant social outreach, so please excuse my ignorance, and fill me in on what happened that I need to be paranoid about? :eek:

Mine are ALWAYS clean, cocked, locked and ready...otherwise, what's the friggin point..
:thumb:

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I don't have cable TV and this forum is about my most significant social outreach, so please excuse my ignorance, and fill me in on what happened that I need to be paranoid about? :eek:

Mine are ALWAYS clean, cocked, locked and ready...otherwise, what's the friggin point..
:thumb:

6 sets suicide bombers with AK47's killed 158 people in Paris last night. They attacked 6 soft targets, the worst being a concret hall where they shot and killed 118 then blew themselves up...

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
6 suicide bombers with AK47's killed 158 people in Paris last night. They attacked 6 soft targets, the worst being a concret hall where they shot and killed 118 then blew themselves up...

Damn...
The world is a wicked place...prayers to the families of loved ones lost and those who are injured and recovering...

I carry daily, I always tell myself..."if something ever happened" but I gotta say I pray it never does... I mean, can you imagine, it'd be like being in an instant warzone, completly cought off gaurd and unprepared

andy-stevenson

Jul 7, 2013
Really paranoia huh?

We have a wide open border Obama wants to bring 80000 refugees in its a Trojan horse that's what is happening to Europe it's in complete chaos from the refugees pouring in destroying the country's they end up in

We're supposed to take in 25000 from now to the end of the year up here.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Looking like Obama's JV team is responsible for it...

Bingo. When will people take the blinders off and realize what is really happening here? Its like most of the public forgets what was said in the past by Obama. The west funded, armed and trained ISIS, used them as a destabilizing force then blames them for attacks. Same old song and dance theyve been using since the 1940s.

ALLY Fox

Old Man Truck
Dec 14, 2010
Oregon 7S5
I'm not a gun nut or a prepper, I've just lived on this earth long enough and seen enough wars to know it is time to get our heads out of the sand or wherever they are and be aware of what's happening. 3 days ago (November 11), Sct'y of State Kerry told us that ISIS is now contained because we droned "Jihadi John", the Brit turned ISIS operative who was filmed beheading Western and Japanese journalists and others. Two days later, ISIS terrorists killed. tortured and injured hundreds in Paris. Does it look like the "JV team", as Ho' Bama calls them, is contained? If you think those 10,000+ Syrian refugees, mostly young men BTW, are coming here to start a new, wonderful and productive life enjoying our constitutional freedoms then I got a bridge I'm anxious to sell you cheap! I have no faith that our current government has any desire to protect us.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
The cell kept this one under tight wraps from what my sources told me. They knew it was going to be a large well coordinated attack in Europe but they didn't know where. Majority of federal agencies were preparing since last weekend. And the same source has said they are aware of similar coordinated attack plans here in the states in the short range forecast. Be vigilante around thanksgiving.