Colorado Springs - Dead in water - might need ATP Idaho Rob diagnostics - anyone?>

JayhawkLB7

May 22, 2020
Hello - and thank you in advance. I'm hoping to peg the attention of someone in the Colorado Springs area that has a Scan II or EFI Live, etc. (AutoCal, whatever) who can check a tune that was installed on the truck when I got it. I believe it's an ATP tune from Idaho Rob based on the DSP5 selecter knob...but I don't have the tool to read it and I'm dead in driveway with a crank but no start issue.

I'm willing to pay for your time. Cash or Beer. Your choice. feel free to email or PM for details on the issue.

RosWell

May 30, 2008
Hello - and thank you in advance. I'm hoping to peg the attention of someone in the Colorado Springs area that has a Scan II or EFI Live, etc. (AutoCal, whatever) who can check a tune that was installed on the truck when I got it. I believe it's an ATP tune from Idaho Rob based on the DSP5 selecter knob...but I don't have the tool to read it and I'm dead in driveway with a crank but no start issue.

I'm willing to pay for your time. Cash or Beer. Your choice. feel free to email or PM for details on the issue.
Pretty sure I sent you a PM. My computer's acting goofy today.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk