Check this out Hunters!!

jeramoosh

Sep 17, 2006
Harrisonville, PA.
:eek: Keep in mind this is something the game commission insists does not exist anywhere close to here. Taken off a trail camera locally to me!!
Hope you can make it out.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_1.jpg
    imagejpeg_1.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 226

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
Interesting...

I got the same picture texted to me...text said it was taken in Bradford PA...is that close to Hustontown?

I don't doubt they are around, in fact there supposedly was one spotted crossing the road about 5 miles from me on Monday.

racinmike77

Sep 14, 2008
MD
Hustontown is just north of Mcconnelsburg, also close to breezewood. Pretty much back woods PA.

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
I didn't make my post real clear...

I know the McConnellsburg area somewhat but not good enough to know all the 3-house little towns that may be around.

Jeramoosh would know the area alot better than I, thats why I posted about the text I received saying Bradford (which I figured was in Bradford County) but could be wrong. I am by no means saying my text message was right on the location and Jeramoosh was wrong, I just posted what I received.

Last edited:

racinmike77

Sep 14, 2008
MD
I didn't make my post real clear...

I know the McConnellsburg area somewhat but not good enough to know all the 3-house little towns that may be around.

Jeramoosh would know the area alot better than I, thats why I posted about the text I received saying Bradford (which I figured was in Bradford County) but could be wrong. I am by no means saying my text message was right on the location and Jeramoosh was wrong, I just posted what I received.

I wasnt insulting your intelligence, if you know mcconnelsburg then Huestontown is one of the three house hick towns about ten mins from there. I have a buddy that lives in three springs (another one of those towns) and he said he heard about the mountain lions but hadnt seen one yet.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
My brother's friend saw a mountain lion chasing a dear out by his property. :eek:

Isn't the first time someone has seen one around here either.

That picture is awesome though.

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
we have them around here too, havent seen one. but a nieghbor claims to have last week. and the squirels and a few cats are disappearing.