Central Ohio meet - 3/25

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
I should be there. Might even drive the truck if I get spunky enough to put the alternator and idler pulleys back on :rofl:

Toxic

Dec 30, 2015
Mansfield, OH
How do you like the Danville tuning Jesse? Gonna switch to either Mark or Tony's tuning when I get the trans built this summer. Haven't been all that impressed with Kory's.

M.A.M.

Jan 9, 2016
Ohio
Great meeting all you guys... I'd be down for some go karts later this summer sometime, Adam!!

Thanks for coming, Jesse, and for bringing your brother... Great to get to know some more guys that are fairly close by...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
How do you like the Danville tuning Jesse? Gonna switch to either Mark or Tony's tuning when I get the trans built this summer. Haven't been all that impressed with Kory's.

I like it well enough to run the same tunes for 5yrs or so!

Just schedule a tune appt now so you can really burn the stock trans up

Great meeting all you guys... I'd be down for some go karts later this summer sometime, Adam!!

Thanks for coming, Jesse, and for bringing your brother... Great to get to know some more guys that are fairly close by...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same to you. I guess when I saw the location next to your name, it didn't register in my brain that you were close by.

kowclub173

May 7, 2012
Wish I coulda made it. But I was about 2000 miles to far west. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 28, 2015
Ohio

You wont believe the difference once you switch. Pm me if you want to talk about it. Dont want to start a pissing war.