Casper goes 193.x in 3 mile 197.x @ 2 1/4

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Hi Kat, Faye here. Congratulations to both of you on your runs! That is awesome. I could probably spare a couple mph if you need to borrow some:D I could even deliver if needed;) as long as I don't have to bring back pennies.:rofl:

Thanks. Faye :hug: But I would have to send pennies back it's tradaton
:spit:

As much as I can't believe I'm saying this I want Pat, Robert and Johnny to find out Casper issue and try make another Pass At
El Mirage to try for a "Brown Hat". Which is the equivkent to a Red hat:eek:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Thanks. Faye :hug: But I would have to send pennies back it's tradaton
:spit:

As much as I can't believe I'm saying this I want Pat, Robert and Johnny to find out Casper issue and try make another Pass At

that must be tough to say Kat:D I know how bad you want a 9 second pass... glad to hear everyone is safe and in good spirits :hug:

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
that must be tough to say Kat:D I know how bad you want a 9 second pass... glad to hear everyone is safe and in good spirits :hug:

Yes it is. To be honest I won't be able to drag race any way for the next couple of months I have soccer and softball starting for the kids and there are no local tracks anymore :(

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007

I vote for this!! You guys had a dream to set the record at 200. I say go for it. If we can help let us know!

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Dang I make a lot of typo's on my I-Phone :eek: :rofl:

I'm to tired to fix them. We head home first thing tomorrow morning.

Besides maybe it will be easier to talk Pat into driving to TX. We had some smack talking going on in the pits today. Something about Project X think they are faster then a Girl driving a ghost :dontknow: You reading this James :poke:

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
www.larrysperformancepalace.com
It accelerates HARD at 175mph, and the datalog shows we just crested 200mph shortly after the 2.25 mile beams, but at 2.75 miles, BANG!!! All power fell to zero, so I dropped the chute and popped it into neutral and coasted to a 193mph average into the emergency area.

PS - Going 197mph+ in a pickup is a freakin' rush. :joker:

If anyone hasn't ever heard a boot blow under high boost I promise you it will make you s#@! your pants! Congrats guys and gals. Hope you get it fixed to go get the 200. Good job.

Dazedandconfused

Lost in the diesel smoke.
Jul 26, 2007
Nothern Ky
If anyone hasn't ever heard a boot blow under high boost I promise you it will make you s#@! your pants! Congrats guys and gals. Hope you get it fixed to go get the 200. Good job.

If you loose a boot at all under boost it triggers the clench reflex.:rofl: I lost one on my old Cummins at 35 and thought my butt was eating the seat.:rofl:

MrUPS

Mar 18, 2009
Northwest Pa
Congrats you guys and thank you SO much for letting us be a part of it. Glad everyone is ok. Well except the truck but....if it was easy everyone would be doing it! Wish I lived closer. Id love to see that machine in action. I'm very jealous! :baby:

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Unfriggenbelieve you guys...Congrads to everyone involved...Very impressive accomplishments...

You thrashed to get ready, you hauled arse, and you're coming home safe...Pretty awesome trip in my book...

Enjoy the break, thrash some more, then go drag racing...

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Unfriggenbelieve you guys...Congrads to everyone involved...Very impressive accomplishments...

You thrashed to get ready, you hauled arse, and you're coming home safe...Pretty awesome trip in my book...

Enjoy the break, thrash some more, then go drag racing...

:stupid::D

Amazing job by all. I have met some of the people involved personally and they are all stand up folks. I don't think it would have been possible to have gotten a better team together.

Hats Off!!

mde

fuel injection is my life
Mar 17, 2007
Bucky State
News:::

ProjectX ran 191.X today and have to back up tomorrow morning. Destroked 5L Cummins ... Mormon Missile has a burnd clutch and we will get them done tomorrow. We try a 300+ run as we tried that before but just got 286 with a slipping clutch ... hope everything goes well ...

Good night from Wendover

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
OK got it off the corrupted SD Card. Not the best quality but it's all I got. You can shut it off at 3:54 the rest is junk.

[YOUTUBE]_LC1OwG-8jg[/YOUTUBE]