****Carrillo Rod Sale*****

TURBOMAXDiesel

Jan 18, 2013
This Is Lorenzo Sales Manager From SoCal Diesel.

As I was Ordering Carrillo Rods I meant to order 3 sets Instead I ended up receiving 30 sets...OOOOOpppssss…… ***(Darn fat fingers)*** Anyways I think My Boss is going to have a Heart attack in the mist of strangling me. Can’t really send them back so I need to try to save my tiny little ass from having to look for another JOB in the off season. Well I guess I can go Wrap Christmas Presents @ the Local Wal-Mart or Be Santa’s Helping ELF. Hers the deal I need to get rid of them ASAP.

10% Off Carrillo Rods And Free Shipping.
Call for Details 661-775-5620 Ext 207
:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:

doug9940

Ca LLY
Dec 6, 2009
Corona, Ca.
Hey Lorenzo, Guy is a really good person....no way he fires you during the holiday season. I'm sure he'll wait until January. GLWS.:roflmao:

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
If ya need a credit card ya probably don't really need it to begin with.

Its a yes a no deal. Me and my wife use our cards all the time and pay them off at the end of every month. The rewards part adds up quick and builds your credit.

Buttttt if you are buying them cause you don't have the cash then that is a bad choice. At the end you will be paying 6000 dollars for a set up 2600 dollar rods.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I thank your fat fingers and pray for your skinny ass:roflmao:

Good luck unloading all of those:)

I'm gonna go wash my wife's car, do some laundry, get some groceries and vacuum the house, maybe do the dishes and clean the bathroom, then I'm gonna ask the wife to check and see if we have enough money for me to get a set of Carrillo rods :thumb:

:rofl:
:rolleyes:
:angel:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
how do you fat finger between the 3 and 0 or is this a way to clear out before years end :D

Must have been using 10 key format, like a cash register....

Just give him the benefit of the doubt and enjoy the sale:joker:

TURBOMAXDiesel

Jan 18, 2013
Free Socal T-Shirt

Nice Job Guys Moved 10 Sets Of Rods *** THANK YOU*** Might just get to keep my Job..
So i just got Some Sweet Socal T-Shirts.... ***New Special***

10% Off Carrillo Rods AND Free Shipping AND FREE SoCal T-Shirt

happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2: