Carrillo Rod Sale!

maine04max

Dec 11, 2008
Or a lot of window shoppers. :D I'm tempted to ask for a price just so I can see what kind of deal it is...

X2 here too , all tho I do have a spare motor sitting in my garage that could use some love (427 is such a nice number )

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Sounds like lots of builds are in the works.

Or a lot of window shoppers. :D I'm tempted to ask for a price just so I can see what kind of deal it is...

I'm positive there are way more browsers than builders even when they find out it isn't half off but more in the 10% or less range. Sort'a like the call out for picture mongers every time something comes up for sale.

Pics please!
Chris you OK? :roflmao:

Trippin

SoCal Diesel
Aug 10, 2006
I've got 10 sets left on the shelf and Carrillo is now back ordered for 5 weeks.

Trippin

SoCal Diesel
Aug 10, 2006
I'm glad you like them.

In the beginning Carrillo's were a $400 upgrade rod over the Crowers. As the volume came up Carrillo made a dedicated forging for the Duramax which cut their production costs and they passed that savings along to the customer. Once the price became the same for Carrillo and Crower, I haven't sold a set of Crowers since.

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
PM me with a price too please, along with the price to cut and coat lb7 pistons

Mainly interested in the piston work. I have the pistons 46k miles I believe.
I am curious of course what kind of deal the rods are even though I don't have 2k+ to drop :D

Last edited: