Calling Camomax out of retirement

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
Sorry I didn't mean it to be offensive what i said. I should have worded it differently. I haven't really seen you "call people out" and didn't know how to take this thread. It was just a question. Its all good!

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
did I see somewhere you wanted to dirt drag camo? Facebook maybe? It'd be a cold day in hell when we see the ole girl getting all dirty just because the pilot can't handle more than 300ft:eek:

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
did I see somewhere you wanted to dirt drag camo? Facebook maybe? It'd be a cold day in hell when we see the ole girl getting all dirty just because the pilot can't handle more than 300ft:eek:

Nitrous made the slicks spin in the dirt, so I had to hang that up. You better brush up on your skills young man. Ive been killing old timers on the green lights down here, just to stay on top of my game. I have 4 Prius kills and ran neck and neck with an old lady on a scooter.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I hear you there Matt. When you planning to go to SGMP? Maybe I can come over too. Don't have mine running yet but should be within a month.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Phew! Sorry for the delayed response but I had to spend the last 3 hrs reading Steve's thread....damn you Steve...I have to get up in 5 hours! I charge by the hour man, and I only take hugs as payment...no Paypal, I got no time for THAT! Lol

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Matt, that scooter sounds nasty, see if she'll race for pinks and bring it to Texas...ill race you in my electric golf cart...gotta be smoke free these days, all the fastest duramaxes in the world are doing it:roflmao:

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Phew! Sorry for the delayed response but I had to spend the last 3 hrs reading Steve's thread....damn you Steve...I have to get up in 5 hours! I charge by the hour man, and I only take hugs as payment...no Paypal, I got no time for THAT! Lol

Can you mail hugs?

smkndmax05

"Smoked Out"
Feb 17, 2011
Indiana
Nitrous made the slicks spin in the dirt, so I had to hang that up. You better brush up on your skills young man. Ive been killing old timers on the green lights down here, just to stay on top of my game. I have 4 Prius kills and ran neck and neck with an old lady on a scooter.

:roflmao::thumb:

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
Matt, Is the truck still over at the shop? If so maybe i need to take the service truck over and put camomax on a well deserved diet with the torch!!!!!:roflmao: :beer

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
Damn going to be good to see you again Matt, hope you can make it to Ennis.:thumb:

We'll be there Ken. It'll be good to see you and the crew.

Matt, Is the truck still over at the shop? If so maybe i need to take the service truck over and put camomax on a well deserved diet with the torch!!!!!:roflmao: :beer

Got her down here now E. Gotta keep her fat enough for NHRDA SS. Congrats brother! I hear you been tearing up national trail, taking home the trophies!

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
We'll be there Ken. It'll be good to see you and the crew.

Got her down here now E. Gotta keep her fat enough for NHRDA SS. Congrats brother! I hear you been tearing up national trail, taking home the trophies!

No trophies yet :mad: I told them two races ago to keep the 100 bucks and give me a grammy or something lol. I just want a damn trophy. I have already one the points series with 3 wins in quick D so i guess i get a trophy then :D

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
just wanted to say Thanks David for helping me out, and keeping me updated. Also, Thanks to Phil Taylor for being awesome to deal with:thumb:

One month until our local big event, Truckfest, and only 2 months until Texas....o boy