California Diesel Drag Racers

JDub

Aug 9, 2009
Hooper, Utah
Ive never been to an NHRDA event I haven't had a good time at. Being the first big show of the year, it's bound to be a great one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Max'd Out and the Hell Camino will be there. The Camino will have some crazy new air, fueling and gearing so should be a hand full and entertaining to watch. The track is a good one and the NHRDA is the best game in the country for drag racing and diesels.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
well I sure hope more of the locals show up. I know there will be a bunch of out of staters from Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Utah. Hopefully we will get a good turnout from Arizona too. It would be great if we could ger something close to what we had in Phoenix. If we don't get out and support the race boys and girls we won't have any more diesel racing.

Any word if Banks is coming for sure?

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
well I sure hope more of the locals show up. I know there will be a bunch of out of staters from Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Utah. Hopefully we will get a good turnout from Arizona too. It would be great if we could ger something close to what we had in Phoenix. If we don't get out and support the race boys and girls we won't have any more diesel racing.

Any word if Banks is coming for sure?

I'll be there, there will also be a good amount of local guys racing and spectating.