Calgary Off-Road Trails

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
I'm currently living in North Battleford, SK and would like to know of any good off road trails in Calgary.

My wife and I are looking at going to Calgary this long weekend to see some friends; with that being said I'd like to bring the rockcrawler to hit up some trails. I did some looking today but was unable to find some; I found a few that you had to be part of a club which is difficult being I don't know may people up here.
Anybody aware of one's I could run?

Thanks in advance. :thumb:

Yellowchevy

wilsonck

May 8, 2008
Calgary, Ab
There are 2 areas. One is waiporous by cochrane, the other is clean creek by bragg creek. Both will be busy this weekend being a long weekend.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
There are 2 areas. One is waiporous by cochrane, the other is clean creek by bragg creek. Both will be busy this weekend being a long weekend.

Awesome. Thanks for the info.
I googled both places and look to be in good places in the mountains.

I'm assuming they're both open area's/trails you can explore all over?

Yellowchevy

dieseltwodoor

Apr 13, 2010
Alberta
Are there any trail limits out in Dutch? I've seen a few jeeps out there before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding porcelain.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
We ended up not hauling the buggy out here. There wasn't going to be enough time to go wheeling given the other things we were going to do. I also ran out of time to install the lights and the drive shafts.
Being the wife and I haven't been to Calgary before we went to Banff on Saturday with our friends; there were ALOT of people.

I'll have to make a special trip to go wheeling, hopefully in a few weeks I can go.

I found a place north east of Waiporous on google before we left. It was labeled as 4x4 on google maps. There was a street view that looked promising.
I'll let you guys know when I go.

Yellowchevy