C1 backorder

jimdmax

Feb 18, 2007
Garden Prairie IL.
Mike are you having a hard time getting alto C1 clutches. My trans went out for the 3rd time in 6 mo. Smoked the C1 & C2 packs Eric has been looking for a week now with no luck alto said there B.O. till Aug 28th that sucks for me. i need my truck. Are you having the same problem. If my trans is going to take a shit every six weeks maybe i need a spare truck or trans. Also do you have trans coolers in stock. Ill give you a call.

jimdmax

Feb 18, 2007
Garden Prairie IL.
I did the rebuild the first time lasted two pulls took to eric the second time worked great for eight pulls then smoked C1 & C2s. That is what it has happen all three times know. I want to know W.T.F. also. My truck is not making the H.P. as some and they dont have this many issues.

jimdmax

Feb 18, 2007
Garden Prairie IL.
Had trans issues again about 3 weeks ago (lasted about 6 weeks) eric cannot get alto c1s yet. He said he is going to build a complete diff. trans. to swap out. But why are there no alto clutches around. Its got to be hard to do ally rebuilds if thats your living. He said he was trying to get Joe (PPE) to break up a kit but was not having much luck. Would like to make a pull this weekend. This sucks

...~jim~...