Buyers Beware:

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
From some young punk kid I would expect a defensive response triggered. But being the old tumble weed that you're, one would think different. What are the odd's on a performance forum you post detailed helpful Insurance help? ;)
Go F**k yourself, again and you're just being a jerk. When you go home tonight you can say you actually learned something today ........:thumb:

<><>

Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
"Wow" is right. You guys desperately needed something else to do tonight, didnt you? :hehe:

Dan, good luck. I hope USPS eventually comes through in your favor.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I'm with Brian... Having had to use USPS insurance claim before, they never even asked to see the damaged package or items??? I brought every thing back in to the post office and they just gave me a phone number to call and ck for 250 bucks showed up a week later. Seriously no pain whatsoever.

So the kiddies and the old timers can go back to bickering:rofl:

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Chill out, dude. Thanks. :thumb:
I'm with Brian... Having had to use USPS insurance claim before, they never even asked to see the damaged package or items??? I brought every thing back in to the post office and they just gave me a phone number to call and ck for 250 bucks showed up a week later. Seriously no pain whatsoever.

So the kiddies and the old timers can go back to bickering:rofl:
c20elephant said:
Just responding to idiots and name calling by another if you failed to actually read the thread, all I did was post correct insurance information and a kindly F**off. Now you 2 ridicule me, read the whole exchange.

Last edited:

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Mike, I don't know if my computer is messed up or what but you keep posting quotes of others and you. It makes no sense to me.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
c20elephant said:
Just responding to idiots and name calling by another if you failed to actually read the thread, all I did was post correct insurance information and a kindly F**off. Now you 2 ridicule me, read the whole exchange.
Mike, I wasn't looking for an argument; I was telling you to knock it off. I did read the exchange, and I felt like you were the one who needed to cool it. Now cool it!

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Back in April on duramax forum I bought some 2in 8x6.5 wheel spacers from a forum member JMM.

I asked and was told they were steel spacers but when I got them in the mail they were aluminum.

Message him about why he lied to me and I've never got a response back.

Just wanted to give a heads up so one else gets the wool pulled over them.

Thanks,
Yellowchevy

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2004LB7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)