BT DieselWorks lockup controller installation instructions UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Attached here are the installation instructions for all of my Allison lockup controllers in Acrobat/PDF format. There have been a couple instances where people needed an additional copy of the lockup controller installation instructions ASAP. Rather than having to wait for me to email you back individually with the installation-instructions PDF, I have attached it so you can re-download another copy whenever you want.

See below for 5-speed LB7/LLY, 6-speed LBZ, and 6-speed LMM lockup controller installation-instructions.

thanks,
Ben

Attachments

• Allison Lockup switch instructions 5-spd.pdf
    119.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Allison Lockup switch instructions 6-spd LBZ.pdf
    118.7 KB · Views: 141
  • Allison Lockup switch instructions 6-spd LMM.pdf
    118.6 KB · Views: 38

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Updated instructions

I apologize for the confusion regarding wiring my newest lockup controllers! I put a lot of time into writing the instructions and I try to be as thorough as possible...hopefully Im not too thorough though, I worry that I might put people to sleep with my long-winded installation description. :)

Here are fully updated/revised installation instructions for the newest version lockup controllers.

The newest version lockup controllers are easily distinguished by their modular (disconnectable) main harness. If your lockup controller has a large 12-pin Molex connector on one side, and an RJ11 (telephone jack) plug on the opposite, then you have the newest version and these instructions are for you.

thanks
Ben

Attachments

• Allison Lockup switch instructions 5-spd 3.1.pdf
    125.6 KB · Views: 128
  • Allison Lockup switch instructions 6-spd LBZ 3.1.pdf
    125.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Allison Lockup switch instructions 6-spd LMM 3.1.pdf
    125.7 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.